Today we’d like to introduce you to Tracie Morris, Certified Wedding Planner at You’re The Bride.
Alright, so thank you so much for sharing your story and insight with our readers. To kick things off, can you tell us a bit about how you got started?
I have been fascinated with weddings since I was a child attending as a guest with my parents. I was obsessed with the bride’s dress, cake, and decorations. I have a Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing and was formerly a Catering Sales Manager. I know what it takes to orchestrate a wonderful guest experience. I received my certification from Weddings Beautiful Worldwide in 1999 and started the company You’re The Bride.
Since then, I have helped hundreds of couples navigate the wedding planning process with over two decades of real experience. I feel like I have enough stories to write a book!
I understand the logistics of an on-premise and off-premise wedding. I love the challenge of planning, designing, and transforming empty, raw space into a celebration!
I am proud that my work has been featured in magazines and blogs both locally and nationally.
We all face challenges, but looking back would you describe it as a relatively smooth road?
Building my business from the ground up definitely came with challenges in the early days from funding to booking enough clients to keep my passion and dream alive. You’re The Bride has been serving couples since 1999 and we are excited about working with more couples to give them their dream day into the future.
Alright, so let’s switch gears a bit and talk business. What should we know?
Tracie loves working with couples to provide detailed planning for their flawlessly elegant wedding experience. When you’re busy working, or going to school, you don’t have much time to figure out the world of wedding planning. Leave the vendor contracts, guest lists, floor plans, wedding etiquette, and more to your certified wedding planner.
Partnering with Tracie as your wedding planner guarantees that you’re not taking a solo journey of uncertainty! All the decisions, information, and tasks could make your head spin. Instead, breathe a sigh of relief when you join forces. You will only wish you would have contacted her sooner.
We take care of the details resulting in your best day ever! We specialize in Full-Service Planning (2 collections to choose from Queen or Ultimate), Guided (Princess), Month of Management, and Wedding Management formerly known as Day of Coordination.
You will feel confident working with us whether we are creating an intimate or large affair as we deliver memorable stress-free events for the past 23 years and love what we do.
Tracie has been a Certified Wedding Planner since 1999 which sets her apart from the rest with her knowledge, education, and experience. You wouldn’t trust a doctor that wasn’t certified by the American Medical Association so I think it lends to my credibility in trusting me with your wedding plans.
You will benefit from our relationship with several top-notch vendors to make your special day a success.
You’re The Bride is an award-winning wedding planning firm that helps couples plan their dream day.
Alright, so to wrap up, is there anything else you’d like to share with us?
Our successful partnerships and results include clients who want specific education, advice, and guidance on planning their wedding without trying to find the best deal. Deals and coupons tend to backfire when it comes to wedding vendors. Do yourself a favor and save the discounts for the grocery store not your wedding day. In conclusion, we are not the cheapest but our couples have told us that we are worth every penny and worth our weight in gold!
- 8999 -Ultimate For the discerning couple who wants the Michigan luxury ultimate wedding planning experience. You deserve your pre and post-wedding day events planned for you accompanied by upgraded extras! You’re busy with full-time jobs and worrying how you’re going to get it all done so you “don’t come untied before tying the knot!” For instance, let your luxury wedding planner do the research, planning, design, follow-up and phone calls so that you don’t have to wait for vendor responses and coordinate details. We will create a feeling and execute the plans from start to finish! Therefore, you will enjoy all the fun parties during this once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- 6499 -Queen Queen Wedding Planning Collection is for the couple with limited time to plan, your wedding professional is there from start to finish planning, designing, and overseeing all details so that you can have an enjoyable experience. We are here to answer your questions, stay organized and hold your hand until we get to the finish line! Weddings are our world so you can count on us to get the zillion things done so you can focus on your life and job.
- 3499 – Princess The Princess Wedding Planning Collection is for the couple planning their wedding whom desires professional guidance to keep on schedule with your plans and require less assistance than our Full-Service Collection. You will receive answers to your questions because you want to avoid mistakes and forgetting important tasks. We will assist with vendor selection, coordination, budget recommendations, meeting attendance to ask the right questions resulting in a streamlined experience.
- 2499 – Month-of Management Perfect the couple with only another month or so to go and feeling the pressure of last minute details that need to be ironed out and put together. We will begin working with you 6 weeks before the wedding to ensure everything is in order. We will assist you in finalizing any details on your to-do list, manage your rehearsal and wedding day. You do the planning in this collection but we will execute your day so it goes off seamlessly.
- 1799 – Wedding Management/Day of Coordination YTB can help with your Metro Detroit wedding or beyond. You’re probably familiar with the term day of wedding coordination, but honestly, that doesn’t really exist. In reality, wedding management starts 60 days prior. We visit your site if needed, talk with your vendors and coordinate your details by creating a timeline. We meet with you so you feel good knowing the i’s are dotted and the t’s are crossed so you can have a smooth day. Allow your Michigan wedding coordinator to manage your day because you want to enjoy the party of your life!
- 2399 – Micro Weddings The average cost of a Michigan Micro Wedding Planning celebration is over $30,000. Therefore, Michigan micro wedding planning will be around a quarter of the cost with a 25 guests or less. These weddings contain all the elements of a traditional ceremony and reception, just on a much smaller scale. These are typically at-home weddings with a cost of around $200 per guest. Much time and effort is still required to plan and coordinate all of the details. Couples are cutting down their guest lists so they can have a luxurious intimate wedding instead of a large affair. Book your tent early for a small backyard wedding since they are in high demand these days.
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.yourethebride.com
- Instagram: @yourethebride
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/yourethebride
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/yourethebride
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLig–VplWA-Ndho6HRiigQ
Sam Sarkis Photography
Green Holly Photography
A Thousand Words Photography
Stela Zharvia Photography
Steve Kaufman Photography
Captured Couture Photography
Alice Heart Photography